Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fourth of July

One month later....better late than never is what I say!!! We really look forward to the summer lake weekends and spending some super fun time with our family. Its like Christmas in July!! The most wonderful time of the year!


Our munchkins eagerly wearing flotation devices.
Some kids play in dress-up clothes, ours prefer life-jackets.

I'm still not sure if that's the face of frustration or excitement.

my awesome cousin Katharine Anne and Hannah Belle

God Bless the USA.


Nothing like a boat full of men and fireworks.
My uncle Mark has started a yearly tradition of a hum-dinging firework extravaganza, and it is quite a great show. But it never ceases to make me belly laugh, too, as I see all those men setting up and wearing their stunt goggles all whilst to the background music of
the "Superman" theme song. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment