Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I hate mice, part deux


I HATE mice.
It seems to never fail, every Fall we get a couple new tenants. They are just terrible little creatures. Violators. Thieves. Sneaksters. Mannerless (They will poo ANYwhere). Why must they get under my skin like they do?! I mean, I have the smarts and means to set a D-Con trap and stop the vermin dead in his tracks, yet after one glimpse of the disgusting creature run across the floor and into a gap between the dishwasher and cabinet, all my confidence goes down the drain. I'm ridiculous enough to stand thusly (see above) to finish loading the dishwasher. Sheesh. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have a promising report that the D-Con has done its job.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I HATE mice too. Thankfully we have a cat, so I haven't ever seen a mouse at my house. :) However, Caleb was on the phone with Oliver two nights ago and apparently he saw one run across his kitchen floor. Hope you got the mouse!!!

    ReplyDelete