Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sand and Such

Something came out of Hannah's mouth yesterday and I did a double take and said, "Surely she didn't just say that. It seems too early." Nope. It's one of those things that's KIND OF endearing at first, but quickly becomes annoying. It went something like this, "You can't have candy right now, Hannah." Her response..."Why?" (Except it came out high pitched with a shrill) She has said it a gracious plenty today and every time I think, "21 months. Seriously?" Unfortunately, I guess, many times I just give the coin answer, "Because I said so." That kid cracks me up. If only I could have that attitude in the daytime when I want to go B-A-N-A-N-A-S.


Di and Grandaddy gave Zeke a sandbox for his birthday and it has been super fun. Hannah is especially thankful and loves getting sand any and everywhere.


For as miserable as she looks here, you'd think she wouldn't want to go face first into the sand again, but alas, she keeps at it. Yesterday I looked over and she had just dumped a mess into her densely curled hair and was in the process of scooping a cupful into her mouth. Needless to say, I quickly figured out why that poop diaper was so gritty this morning.

Something's not right, right? We'll give him an A for effort in
trying to get those undies on the not backwards way.

Yeah, he's still really into Larry-boy and all various characters in all shape, form, and fashion of a certain animated cucumber


mmmm, nothin' like suckin' on raw corn on the cob. seriously. it's so yummy.


Awwww, that's sweet...Dad's buzzing Zeke's head.
UNTIL, you see what they were REALLY up to...


Are you kidding me? I don't think so Dad. Not yet. Instant punk in a superman suit. When he's in elementary school we'll talk, but for now he's THREE and adorable with that hair high and tight.

1 comment:

  1. First of all...the haircut says "Mr T", not punk. I say leave it!

    Second, that picture of Hannah with sand on her face...awesome!

    Love the post. You guys make me smile! :)

    MD

    ReplyDelete