Monday, November 7, 2011

Who's Who...

I couldn't resist.


Who's who in adoption...

Superman
Spiderman
Batman
Robin (of Batman &)
Kung Fu Panda
Mowgli
Tarzan
Iron Man
X-Men
Webster (remember him?)

Now, how about that. All of the above are adoptees. And that's just some of the boys. I know there are lots more. How about some girls?

Pippi Longstocking
Anne of Green Gables (my personal favorite)
Punky Brewster
Annie
Pollyanna

Isn't that neat!? Have any to add?
I was so excited to share with Zeke that some of his favorite characters were adopted just like him! And on a deeper note, isn't it interesting that so many super heroes have adoption written into their history. They go from an orphan to redemption and go forward fighting for justice and truth. Puts a whole new endearing spin on my Z's obsession with Super Heroes.

Interesting, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment