Thursday, November 3, 2011

November is....

National Adoption Month!!!

Yay for Adoption!! This month, along with my semi-regular posts, I am going to try to be intentional in posting special Adoption posts. Our family has been forever changed by adoption and I am thankful to my core that it is in our family DNA. We celebrate adoption this month, how it has brought our family together, healed my heart, and ministered to my family and our friends. It shows us the great lengths Father went to to bring us home to Himself
and it secures our place with Him, in His forever family.

I challenge you all, including myself, to think about all the kids in our county, nation, and world waiting for a forever family. Think about them, pray for them, maybe even ask how you might make a difference to them. They are worth it...just like you were!

Creation Groans from Christian Alliance for Orphans on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. This video and post was so touching. I posted a link on my blog...I hope you don't mind. Love you, Mizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank you for opening my eyes and helping me to think about adoption in a new way

    ReplyDelete